25 March 2008

Tina has a really bad day

These are the reasons why today is the worst day of my life:

1) I was supposed to go to Belgium and the Netherlands during our two weeks off but the girl I was supposed to go with can only take 1 person. So I've been trying to organize an Eastern Europe trip (Munich-Vienna-Bratislava-Budapest) which seems like it would be AWESOME, but no one wants to come.

2) On the way home from Uni I fell off my bike and slammed right above my eye into the pavement. So not only do I look like I just wrestled a polar bear and lost, I'm going to be brain damaged forever (so says Doctor Tina).

3) I came home a bloody mess to find a note from Awesome Roommate That I Love saying he had to drop out of school because he failed a giant test, meaning that the one roommate Karma finally gave me that I liked is no more. Dear Karma, I want to rip your head off and smash it into the curb so it looks like mine. Love, Tina. So basically, I'm all by myself again, and I HATE being by myself.

4) Due to aforementioned permanent brain injury, I have to miss the movie we were going to see tonight (http://youtube.com/watch?v=g4-DIjVTJ6E ; it's about an experiement in facism in a high school that goes bad. based on a short american novel, but a much bigger deal in German than in English mostly because of that whole Hitler thing.), and I also probably have to miss the horse back riding discussion group I was looking forward to going to.

5) I have an oral presentation due tomorrow.

Dear Life,
With all due respect, you really blow today.
Love,
Tina

new favorite song:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbsHwuyfnnw

5 comments:

Sam said...

Reasons to Have a Happy:

1. If you end up coming to Eastern Europe you can hopefully see me, and you know we would rock Eastern Europe like it hasn't rocked out since last Wednesday.

2. It might not be the biggest fashion craze in Germany (yet), but I totally hear that the Domestically Abused look is making a comeback in Milan. Fierce. You'll be an icon in no time.

3. Perhaps the Dearly Departed Liked Roommate will be replaced with a Newly Arrived Even More Liked Roommate in the near future?

4. Hopefully the Germans no longer burn books and movies, so aforementioned movie will be available for your viewing pleasure in the future. Also we talked about this: you don't need horses anymore. Perhaps you are one step closer to fufilling your sacred German tasks!

5. Speakenzi deutch? If you can figure out the desires of horny adolescent street-urchins (vulgar gestures and broken English aside), I'm sure you'll do fine in a classroom setting.

One day you will look back on this and laugh? Hopefully?
-Sam

Anonymous said...

im sorry your day sucked but i have your pig and he is truly pirate worthy
and ill see you in exactly 2 months and 2 weeks as long as i can get a new passport
-claire

Anonymous said...

Aw...sorry you had such a bad day. It means I can't poke fun of you now because I don't want to make you feel any worse.

By the way...have you at least found someplace to *train* yet? Being able to whup someone on the mat will make you feel better...trust me... ;-)

-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

o i forgot about june so its three months but thats close

Unknown said...

I agree with everything Sam said, except her introduction that references a certain middle school English teacher.

Remember, with a black eye, you now have the opportunity to make up a really cool story. Like how you saved a child from a burning building. You may want to burn yourself to make this more believable.