02 August 2008

Crisis Resolved

Alright soooo...8 million busy signals, being put on hold, total panic, hysterics, and call transfers later, the situation is resolved. Fabio native german talked my way onto a rebooked direct flight from zürich to newark with continental. no lufthansa crap, no stupid germany strike, no moronic union workers to get beat. thanks fabio, for saving my life. i have somehow managed to get all my luggage under the weight limit (miraculous!), and am officially going back to america tomorrow.

i turned over my apartment to the hausmeister yesterday, after a top to bottom cleaning which Oven Racks almost sabotaged because she's crazy. It sucked leaving my apartment (and Vegemite, aka The Best Roommate Ever), but im currently living with Fabio until tomorrow morning at 5.30 AM, which is pretty sweet.

anyway, expect another entry or two when I get back to america. see you all tomorrow, at 1.40 PM america time!

LG,
me

3 comments:

Toomin said...

Oh wow, that's a relief, I'd say. We're all looking forward to your return!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo!
Nice going Fabio, for a second there I thought my sister was going to have to wait even longer to see her horse again! =P It'll be nice to have you back, I just got a new dress and I need your opinion! haha, see you tomorrow. Wow. That's really weird to say.
Love,
Amy
P.S. Tell Fabio I said thanks, because I miss you! =)

Anonymous said...

yeah my host family and i were watching the news last night and saw about the strike...they asked me if i was flying that airline home and i said no, but it was possible that my friend in germany was. baaad timing, but glad everything worked out.

-sam