03 February 2008

Pilot

Okay! So in light of my upcoming departure to Germany (for five months! whaBAM!), I've decided to make a blog-thingy so that you all can keep up to date on my various escapades in Europe, or whatever. March 3 is take-off day, so I'm not actually in Germany yet, but I just got my mailing address which I feel like I should give to people. So they can send me mail. Or other stuff:

My name, Rheingutstr. 40/635, D-78462 Konstanz (Germany).

I don't know what it means, or how the German postal system works, but I DO know (think) that if you put that on the envelope, it will probably get to me. So now you all can send me stuff, Google-Earth stalk me, and show up at my door, but for right now, peace out yo! The next time I internet blog-or-whatever my life, I'll be three thousand miles away at Rheingutstr. 40/635, D-78462 Konstanz (Germany), whatever that may turn out to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you should internet-blog your trip to Jolly England as well...as a kind of a preparation for the world, a blogosphere test-run! Also possibly for the people out there who might be living vicariously through your globehopping.
-swami

Anonymous said...

So you're on your way to the airport for england. please remember. aero bars. hot british boy. hot british accent. kthanks <3