16 February 2008

Countdown Begins

Paris/the rest of England was awesome. Claire and I went to about a billion more pubs, and then got taken out to some more. We also had dinner in the Eiffel Tower, which was pretty sweet, and spent a solid ten minutes of that dinner pushing a strange bulbous vegetable around my plate and debating what it was, until the waiter came over (probably to stop our mangling of gourmet french food) to tell us. Except now I forget what it was. But we got called "very politically aware for Americans" (not by the french waiter), which I decided to take as a compliment.

Anyway, I just figured I'd make official the countdown until take-off (15 days). Yesterday I was really excited, the day before that, not so much. I'm still excited today, but who knows what tomorrow will bring? Peace out yo.

No comments: