25 June 2008

I am a victim of thieves

So I realized today that someone stole the bell off my bicycle. I'm not particularly irritated, but I do find it vaguely amusing that they only took the bell. Like seriously, if you're gonna steal shit, at least take the basket, it's more useful. Or really, if we're thinking practically, just take the whole bike.

Dear Bell Thieves,
I'm glad you didn't take the whole bike or the basket, but the bell was screwed on. Seriously, if you're going to put that much effort into stealing something, and least still something worthwhile, but preferably not from me.
Love,
Tina

As a sidenote, mosquitos here are mutant poisonous beasts that make me swell up and itch like no mosquito has done before.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, your bike had a BELL?!?! hahahahaha

love,
amy

Anonymous said...

did the bell have special powers or something?

Anonymous said...

Was the rest of the bike locked? I'm amused that it even *had* a bell to begin with...

-Jennifer