12 June 2008

Some things new

Here are some things that are currently interesting in my life:

1) Extensive traveling for the last month and a half, plus me forgetting about the weakness of the american dollar bill, means that I'm currently broke. If I ever thought I might have been broke before, it was nothing compared to how broke I am now, as in, people as broke as I am are usually living on the streets picking food out of garbage cans, and that's not an exaggeration. No worries.

2) I rented a really sweet movie from the library, "Die Fetten Jahre sind Vorbei." I think the Englisch title is "The Edukators"? Has anybody seen it? Anyway, here's the trailer with subtitles: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MB1UMfC8koc Definitely watch it (the whole movie, not just the trailer) if you get the chance.

3) German plays Croatia tomorrow night, hooray.

4) Portugal is now in the quarter finals, because Ronaldo does not play football like a little girl.

5) My eye is still a little swollen and painful from my bike crash way back in March. Also, I still have the gravel imprint on my skin.

6) I've learned lots of new words this week, including "soul", "destroy", and "capitalist dictatorship."

That's about it. Adios!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Use your crazy Yagyu skills to beat up some of those prepubescant German boys and steal their Dueschemarks, Euros, or schiese films, or whatever those crazy people use as currency.

Anonymous said...

since when does tina pay attention to soccer?!

but you're right. ronaldo doesn't play fußball like a little girl.

gravel imprint? seriously? only you could manage that...

The educators...I think dad's mentioned that movie before. Maybe it's good.

It's 11:00 and i need sleep,
Amy

P.S. It must me somewhat late in your time. Do you ever SLEEP?!