18 August 2012

Not dead, I swear

Hey all!

Once again, I am locked in the sharp talon-y grip of a paper, this one having something to do with something, I haven't really gotten to that part yet.  But I'm working on a long (real) blog post about all the drama with our neighbors.  They say that Germany's greatest enemy is it's neighbor--highly ironic when you consider the history of this country, but also completely applies to our current situation.  To make the upcoming long story short, my neighbors are batshit, I'm probably filing a police report for racism on Monday, I bought a spycam and I know how to use it.

Al and I are going to Kassel tomorrow to run around, so I'll definitely update with that and then hopefully fill you all in on the Batshit Neighbor story soon afterwards.

Hooray!

Adios!

No comments: