22 January 2013

Ah! Life.

Hey all,

Sorry for the supreme lack of blogging this month.  Life has been pretty hectic with the end of the semester coming up and me jumping from one presentation to another like a kangaroo on hallucinogenic mushrooms.  I've also been trying to work on my sister's challenge.  When I was home over Christmas, my sister and I agreed to do a Youtube channel of her picking songs and me butchering them, but the mash-up she is making me do is actually killing me.  Ah well, at least it's fun!

In other news, it's snowed every day for the past week and a half and I've discovered my bike isn't nearly as good a snowmobile as it is a bike.  Getting anywhere is taking a long time, and it's COLD.  Supposedly it's going to get warmer and sunnier in the next couple days, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Since I have legit nothing else to tell you, here, have some photos out of the album my sister and I gave our parents for Christmas.




















Adios!

2 comments:

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

ha you and your sister are awesome, I love all the reenactments and the YouTube channel.

bevchen said...

Haha, great photos. Your snowman jumper in the first one is sooo cute!