09 March 2013

100th Letter = Chocolate

See this?

That's my box of letters and notes from people I love--91 of them, to be exact! And this blog post is me taking a short break from writing my paper to say for the millionth time that letters are the best thing ever--better than Skype, better than email, better than Facebook. Actually, the best thing every is seeing the people who send you the letters, but letters come in close second. And yes, I save every single one.

This box is a BOX OF LOVE.

Well, it would be. If I took out all the letters from Claire that remind me what a whore I am. 

So I'm offering a bar of German chocolate to whoever sends me my 100th letter. Yay! That's all I got!

8 comments:

bevchen said...

I love getting letters! So much better than e-mail (especially if they contain chocolate).

Anonymous said...

i cant help your life choices!!!

Anonymous said...

Well golly, Mam. If you want letters you need to write. But realizing that you have a busy schedule at least ya need to post that there address of thine.

Anonymous said...

Send me an email/ message on whatever method we're in contact on, and I'll send it to you!

--Tina

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Your friends are WAY nicer than mine, pretty awesome!

more or less current roomie said...

Do postcards (from poland) also count?

Anonymous said...

Totally!

Anonymous said...

Conditions, conditions, conditions ... I don't use either one of those methods anymore.

Guess your going to need to come to another UWC. I might attend that or maybe not.

Ah to hear that beautiful voice of yours I would go.

But alas no mail from me till then. I would have sent you a photo of Mookie.