17 October 2011

aaaaand the horse is Grand Prix.

Today I randomly ran into my half-lease's owner on the street today, and she invited me in to say hi to the new baby (exciting).  She also showed me pictures of the mare in action (very exciting).  Things I didn't know: I'm half-leasing a Grand Prix horse?  I knew the owner was Grand Prix...I didn't realize this was her Grand Prix horse.  At least now I understand why the horse is so batshit insane all the time and has epic meltdowns over cavaletti: it's because she (over)jumps six foot fences for a living. Good to know.

However, the horse had a pretty awful rider for a few years who took her courage and kicked it in the face.  Now the horse needs a confidence boost, which is where I come in.

Favorite song of the day is...Coldplay!  I am aware that Coldplay consists of douchecanoes who search for baby-name inspiration at the local farmer's market, and I am also aware this song is not new.  But it's been following me around, first it was on Glee, then the X-Factor, then Boyce Avenue covered it.  I'm just spreading the follow around:

 
Super exciting things: I AM GOING TO SWEDEN ON FRIDAY.  AHHHHHH!  I'M GOING TO BRING BACK A PET POLAR BEAR.

That's all I got.

No comments: