03 February 2012

Weekend Update

Well, it's official:  the cold has gotten so bad, people are writing articles about it and counting the number of homeless bodies every morning like it's a contest.  JOY.

In other news, tonight I went to a Couchsurfing meet-up with the Other American, the South African, Indian Guy and French Girl from last time, and joining us this go-round was possibly the most adorable gay couple everywhere.  In keeping with my mortally skewed gaydar, I had no idea until they told me, I just thought they were really, really nice for Germans.

Speaking of Other American and the South African, I met up with with them the other day for asian food, it was delicious and mostly asian.

So boring has my life become, that this is all the news I have.  Scholarships are eating my soul.  I've discovered that being foreign isn't good enough for most of the liberal scholarships, who want you to be foreign from a war-zone.  I'm trying my luck with the Social Democrats, and also applying for just a normal I'm-smart-give-me-money scholarship.  I've found that thanks to my mother, I can check off the "Immigration Background" box, so...yes.

That's all I've got.  Adios!

No comments: