03 October 2012

Oh Hey!

Hey everyone!  Not only did we make it back, we made it back alive!  Hooray!

Because of the length of this trip, I've decided not to do the whole update-what-happened-every-day thing (you're welcome).  This time, I'm going to do things a little differently: I've got a blogging itinerary.  So, here are the posts you have to look forward to over the next seven days:

October 4th- Ireland Part I: Our Route
     Detailed account of our route, including maps and pictures and all the times we cheated.

October 5th- Ireland Part II:  Our Favorite Places
     Pictures of all our favorite places, pictures of the trouble we got into there, and a few words about our least favorite places.

October 6th- Ireland Part III:  The People We Met
     As was probably to be expected, we met a whole host of hilarious, awkward, weird, awesome, and terrifying people.  You get to hear all about them.

October 7th- Ireland Part IV:  Our Favorite Moments
     Hilarity ensues.

October 8th- Ireland Part V:  Ireland By Numbers
     We kept numerical track of our shenanigans.  Here, have them.

October 9th- Ireland Part VI:  The Diaries
     In keeping to true Road Trip form, Claire and I kept a diary.  I'll share with you all of our most entertaining entries, which you can read without having to decipher my handwriting or Claire's punctuation.

October 10th- Ireland Part The Last:  What We Learned
     We learned a lot of things on this trip, some important, some not.  Now you can learn what we learned.


That's all I've got at the moment, so I'll see you guys back here tomorrow!

Adios!
Tina

1 comment:

bevchen said...

Oooh, yay. I've been waiting for you to get back!
Blogging itinerary. Think I need one of them - I haven't written my post about Stockholm yet and it's been nearly 2 months now since our holiday. Ooops.