28 April 2013

Blog Updates

Hey all!

So because I have no desire to work on the presentation that needs to be done by today, I decided to add tabs to the top of my blog. As you can see, I still have an awful lot of tab room, so if anyone's got any suggestions for useless tabs I can throw up there, let me know! This is the first step in a general desire to make my blog more attractive, made difficult by the fact that I actually suck at technology. Like, can't-work-an-ipod suck. So thoughts, suggestions, and advice on that matter would also be most appreciated.

Love,
Me!

Update 1: Alex over at Ifs, Ands & Butts has let me shamelessly steal her map thingies, which I have coveted since the first time I saw her blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You could do one for blog awards you may have received or pictures or even one dedicated to the differences between Germany and the US? Things about the culture you've learned? I think any of those would be fun. :-)

bevchen said...

You NEED one with all the things that you will never, ever understand about Germany. Your insights are so hilariously true!!

Also, I can't work an iPad (or Iphone or I anything else) either. Anything with a touchscreen is waaaaay beyond my capabilities.

Anonymous said...

Those are excellent ideas!

--Tina

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

You figured out the maps, which certainly ain't easy, so you aren't SO comp illiterate!