29 April 2013

HELLO PRAGUE!

Hey all!

Al and I are off to Prague tomorrow, so I'll be back next week with lots of pictures and hopefully lots of silly stories. For now, all I've got are the three Ask Me Anythings that people have posted since I made it a tab yesterday. Here we go.

Anonymous asked:
I just took your "Ask me anything" virginity, and I'm not giving it back!!

When are you gonna add more tabs? :)

Dear Anonymous,
You know they have surgery nowadays to give me that virginity back, right?

And I added some more tabs, woohoo!

BarbyCrits asked:
Why is it that as soon as someone invites me to ask them anything my mind goes completely blank?

Dear Jon,
Appropriately, my mind has also gone blank.

Anonymous asked:
At what point will you stop being such a whore bag? Would you consider sprinkling north germans with glitter?


Dear Claire,
I don't believe in putting whores in bags. Also, I would more than happily dump vast amounts of glitter on North Germans, but I have the feeling they would make noises about the environment.


Adios!

3 comments:

bevchen said...

Enjoy Prague. Go to the torture museum!

p.s. Dingle made it on to the Ireland trip itinerary. YAY!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Despite two trips to Prague. I have no tips, what a great blogger am I? Anyway, have a blast!

Anonymous said...

I am not claire how dare you assume so much. obviously you dont know everything. and what if the glitter was biodegradable?