03 September 2011

I'm back from Denmark!!

I'M BACK FROM DENMARK.  And as much as I enjoyed the trip, I'm so relieved to be back in Germany it's almost obscene.  Last night I stared at the ceiling for three hours, unable to sleep, hating everything and wondering why on earth I thought moving to Germany could ever have been a good idea.  Then I realized I wasn't in Germany, I was in Denmark, and I was culture shocking over the retarded food products, lack of internet, and cold beaches.  When we got off the ferry and I could understand the signs around me again I was so happy I didn't know what to do with myself.

In other news, what the fuck, Wells-Fargo.  Charging me for using my debit card abroad?  Fuck you too.

In other other news, the IIGOIIDanish consensus was for Danish.  Really?  I was ready to bet my soul on his gay-ness, which just goes to show you how out of whack Europe has thrown the gaydar.  So in summary, the scoreboard reads:

German: 1
Crazy and Homeless:  1
In Denial:  1
Danish:  1
Gay: ...0

Not a single gay guy?  Really?  Shit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha oh god i love you. rice cakes? really?

-amy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE RICE CAKES.

--Tina

Scarlett said...

LOL!!!! Hahhahahahaaaahhhhhaaaa, I SO love you!

Money with holes...I#m so excited to go now!!

:D

Love, Me.

Uncle E said...

Dear Tina,

You are truly amazing and I simply adore you.

Love,

Uncle E

Pueo said...

Hahhaha Mahalo for that! I was planning on visiting Denmark someday, but only because I love Legos and Nanilei loves cheese Danishes. I will make sure to only speak French when I am there. I love money with holes in it. I have a Japanese coin on my keyring!

Anonymous said...

Your video made me smile at the end of a rough day. Thank you, Tina.

--Bruce

Tina! said...

hooray! Anytime Bruce, I got you covered.