26 September 2011

Horses and Inglourious Basterds

Lots of highly entertaining things have gone down since I last posted, and I have conveniently arranged and titled them for easy perusal.


The Horse Story

Last week, the owner saw me riding her horse and commented that she's never seen the mare go so well.  Then she said, "Maybe she'll go with you to Göttingen."  What a funny joke!  I laughed and said, "Totally."

The problem with this situation is that I had forgotten that Germans always say what they mean, and when the owner said "Maybe she'll go with you to Göttingen," she meant, "Make sure your dorm has enough room for a stall in it."  Today the trainer approached me about taking the horse.  Not buying it.  Taking it.  With me.  And having it.  I said I would consider it, and I'm flattered by the offer, but really?  The only reason I got through senior year paying for Austin's rent was because my mother paid my rent.  My life is far too unstable to deal with the financial burden of moving to a new city, starting grad school, and dealing with a horse, all at the same time.  It would be nice, but it's straight up impossible.

I did discover, however, that half the barn is working under the impression that I'm 16. When, oh when, will I outgrow the jail bait look?

The Story I Can't Tell You About

Something super exciting went down today, and I refuse to tell you about it until I have the hard proof in my hands to take a picture of for you.  Suffice to say, it involves the Bucket List.  And a professional photographer?  Whose phone number I now have? That will be all.

Inglourious Basterds

I watched it, mostly because it has Til Schweiger and Daniel Brühl in it, both of whose unborn babies I would most happily bear.  It was fabulous.  The End.

New favorite song!  I really just can't get over his hair.  Plus, I'm relatively sure he spends half the video in an empty pool, and everyone knows the last person to do that was Soulja Boy.  Instant gangsta points.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THE SUPER SECRET STORY! =P

enjoy your white bread =)

love youuu,
amy

Anonymous said...

Huuuummm!!!! I remember how you would make a disgusted face every time we offered you that Portuguese dessert!..and a few other Portuguese delicacies.

Anonymous said...

^
i don't think anything that still has the suction cups on it should ever be considered a delicacy.

-amy <3

Tina! said...

What she said!