23 December 2011

A Christmas Update

Hi all!

Sorry for the two-posts-one-day thing.  But I just wanted to let you guys know, we're visiting both sets of grandparents for the next few days, and I'll be back to the internet on the 27th.  My Christmas this year is the 30th, when Claire arrives, which, when I think about it, I run out of words, so I just dance.  In addition, I've got everything arranged for our Super Secret New Year's destination!  Don't give it away if you know it, I plan on telling Claire when...well, I haven't worked that part out yet.

In the meantime, I'm giving myself until January to be excited about getting into Uni Göttingen.  After that, the real freak-out work begins: matriculation, apartment hunting, finding a job, actually being a student.

Favorite song of the day I listened to with my cousin and her boyfriend, and now I can't get it out of my head. The video is 4 minutes and 43 seconds of dramatic slow-mo reminiscent of bad Telemundo, but who's counting?



At any rate, I hope you guys have an amazing holiday filled with alcohol and chocolate, and distinctly lacking in octopus (sorry, Amy).

ZEUS BLESS US, EVERY ONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=(
i'll be sure to send you pictures of the octopus.
<3amy