13 December 2011

Apologies and the Weekend!

Sorry for the extended absence, and by "extended," I mean "normal" for any blog that's not mine.  To recap the weekend:

Saturday was Host Dad's birthday, which meant a pizza party at our house complete with lots of small children that kept trying on my shoes and yelling at me in Hungarian.

Sunday I was ridiculously sick all day, didn't get out of bed, and watched three movies (Spiderman I and II, which I'd never seen, and Chris Hemsworth Thor, which I'd seen, but have zero problems watching again) in addition to the final two episodes of the British X-Factor.

Monday I was better, but nothing of consequence happened.

Today is Tuesday.

I have the oral part of my language test tomorrow and I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

Thursday I have lots of errands to run.

Friday I leave for Portugal.

AHHH.

And on that note, here, have my favorite song of the day!  From Tim Halperin, who I knew from the internet even before his disastrous (and short-lived) run on American Idol.  Sorry, I don't know why it's so big.



Don't worry, I'll fill you all in on tomorrow's insanity.  I keep thinking, "what if I get this far, only to drop the ball at the last minute?"  And that's why I'm not sleeping tonight.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: