15 December 2011

Giant Pressing Matters

So today is the one year anniversary of Austin's death, and it is not a good day in Tina-world.  I've been running around like a guillotined chicken trying to not think about anything, and I told the barn I can't ride today because I'm sick, but I'm grateful I at least had the foresight to schedule my Portugal trip for tomorrow, so I'd have Giant Pressing Matters to think about, such as "wait, do I speak Portuguese?" and "why the fuck haven't I learned how to pack light already."  I also just realized that I left exactly six months ago today, on June 15th, which makes me wonder if my arbitrary selection of that particular date was as arbitrary as I thought it to be, or if the 15th of the month is, in my brain, permanently tied to leaving.

At any rate, I'll be posting Portugal madness on Tuesday, so we can all look forward to stories that involve me being embarrassed, me being awkward, and me being groped.

Anyways.









Actually the greatest horse ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love youuu

<3amy

Mugambismonkey said...

Wow @ the first photo!! <3