22 May 2008

Nothing Cool

So truly nothing cool or interesting has happened in the last few days. Me and one of the other girls from Rutgers were looking into staying an extra semester (but due to the time differences between Rutgers and Konstanz semester starts, this would actually have meant an extra two semesters, which means if all had gone according to plan, I wouldn't have come home til next August). Unfortunately, my mom put a stop to that one quicker than you can say "Please don't sell my horse," which means that yes, you will see me again at the end of the summer.

Went swimming today. Had a minor run in with a bunch of pre-pubescent Germant boys hiding around the bend in the water slide who thought it would be funny to screw with the water so that they made a huge sheet of splash-ness that you had to pass through. And it actually was funny, but I'm just using this as evidence to further my theory that Satan drafts his imps from German grade schools. I also got a rubber duck chucked at my head. That's pretty much it.

Going to Ulm on Saturday, looking forward to testing my new camera.

There was a coconut sitting on my kitchen counter this morning.

I'm exhausted. Adios!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you keep the rubber duck!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yet another run-in with prepubescent German boys. So what's the running score now?

-Jennifer

Tina! said...

PPB: 3
Tina: 1

Anonymous said...

hahaha, only you could possibly attract this many run-ins with pre pubescent german boys

...coconut?

<3 Amy

Herr Joe said...

For the rec, what's the price of gas in fair Deustchland? Give it to me in Euros/litre and I'll convert from there. Or, try your hand at math. Your call.