17 July 2008

why it's good to be a foreign student

Reason #587:

When you're a foreign student, you almost die preparing a kickass oral presentation for your sociology of scandals class, and you spend so much time almost dying, you forget to do the other work for the class that you need to complete before you can get a grade. So you go to the professor and ask about those two ten page essays you're supposed to turn in by the beginning of August, and he says "I'll tell you what. Your oral presentation was really good. You type up exactly what you said in class for me, make it like 3 pages, email it to me, I'll give you a grade, and we'll call you done for the year."

Being an exchange student is AWESOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still have two weeks to do those two 10 page essays- will you get a better grade if you do them?

Anonymous said...

hahaha, you WOULD forget about them.

you have 587 reasons?!

wondering what the first 586 are,
amy

Gen.Lutz said...

Well done

Tina! said...

No, I'll get the same exact grade as if I'd done the papers. woot!