10 March 2008

Gaydar is down and out.

I don't know what it is, but the gay radar is malfunctioning. I cannot for the life of me tell when European men are gay. In the US I can pretty much pick out the gay ones, and even the ones that don't KNOW they're gay, on the street. But in Germany, everbody is tall, skinny, tight-pants wearing and is METRO as HELL. It's actually a bit disturbing. When a random Ukranian guy walks into the middle of your party wearing tight pants with giant angel wings across the butt, a big silver belt, and a black, artfully creased 80's style shirt with the quarter sleeves and a popped collar opened all the way up accompanied by a giant fang necklace, a perfect goatee, and spiked hair, is he gay? I don't know, but next time he walks in, I'm going to ask.

No comments: