16 March 2008

I have a roommate!

Hooray! Gott sei Dank! Now I'm not all by myself! Unfortunately this does not change how much my German vocabulary still sucks, so I can't say very much to him, but that's okay. At least I'm not all alone in this giant apartment.

The other two roommates are coming a little later in the month. The other girl is from Shang-hai I think, and the other guy is also from somewhere in Germany. Hooray! Roommates!! Hooray for not being alone!!

On another random note, we have no hot water today. which blows.

Filmabend in zehn Minuten bei Marina's. We're watching Down with Love (Zum Teufel mit der Liebe) in German. Which should be interessting! Adios amiogos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And stop saying "Adios amigos"! No wonder people are getting confused. ;-) What's German for "goodbye"?

-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Why is your roommate a guy??

-Sam

P.S. Still workin on the microphone thing...