18 April 2008

The Weekend Ahead

Portuguese cookie-making was awesome, Marina has two Irish friends visiting so they all came, plus Fabio and a few other American/Canadian friends. Cookies were yummy, and it was quite a good time.

I feel like such a slacker, I'm taking four classes plus the literature course Margaret does with us, so technically five, but they only meet once a week for an hour and a half. Needless to say, I have a ridiculous amount of free time, but with aikido and horses, maybe not so much? I hope not. Should I pick up another class? I dunno :/.

Studi riding tournament in Bonn this weekend, leaving tonight at 7 and not coming back til Sunday. Will let you know on Monday how that goes (which I have no classes on because of aforementioned ridiculous amount of free time). Also I RIDE on Monday!!! HOORAY! And aikido on Tuesday!! HOORAY! Christ, time really flies here, how it already the middle of April?

Are-you-Portuguese count: 1! Woot!

Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend, see you in a few days! adios!

No comments: